Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
outlaw
outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 10
loaction : Prague/Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-17

MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 7:13 am

Michael Jackson is very likely to convert to Islam according to his brother Jermaine Jackson who himself became a Muslim in 1989.

The report has been obtained from sources in Bahrain, where the singer has purchased real estate and announced he will be moving to.

It has also been reported that Jackson plans to move all assets and his studio from the US to Bahrain in a bid to escape media intrusions.

Speaking to British Muslim newspaper Muslim News, brother Jermaine Jackson, said it was "most probable" that a conversion would take place.
Back to top Go down
TheGlove
Thriller
TheGlove

Male
Number of posts : 67
Name : Liam
loaction : England
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 7:30 am

That's his choice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outlaw
outlaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 7:32 am

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:41 am

Exactly. I heav heard for years that he was close to the Nation Of Islam, and that he actually had thoughts of returning to hid old faith, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Personally, if he wants to do it, and he feels better for it, I say why not?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 am

yep I dont think anyone would have a problem with that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:39 am

I too have read about this for years. It's not because Jermaine converted that Michael will, but if he doest, good for him! Very Happy What ever makes him happy and Islam is a very beautiful religion... Way too misunderstood...
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:17 am

Exactly, and what's sad is here in America, Islamophobia is rampant, and the lawmakers here exploit it just so that the voters could vote them back into office. It is very troubling how one can hate another person because of their religion. As a Catholic, and someone who grew up in a predominantly liberal-minded household, I don't care what religion a person follows: What matters to me is what's in their heart. I don't care if they worship a tin can for crying out loud: It's what's in their heart that matters.
Back to top Go down
outlaw
outlaw

Male

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:22 pm

You hit the nail on the head Pascalou! As I've said on MJFC, if Islam was a "terrorist" religion; why would a megastar like Michael even consider converting. There's obviously something that's attracting him so much that he's considering becomming a Muslim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?   MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON TO CONVERT TO ISLAM?
Page 1 of 1