Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjtributepage

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-17

mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london Empty
PostSubject: mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london   mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:35 am

this is what i think of those so called fans ruining it for the rest

YET AGAIN ITS PROVEN THAT THER E ARE MANY AMONGST US WHO SEEM TO FIND IT A NEED TO KEEP RUINING EVERY POSSIBILITY FOR REAL FANS WHO INDEED DO RESPECT MR JACKSON ENOUGHT TO BeHAVE THEMSELFS AND THEREFOR MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEOTHER FANS WHO CANT AFFORD TO GO TPO CONCERTRS OR OTHER COUNTRIES TO MEET THEIR IDOL IN PERSON TO EVER GET A FEW SECONDS TO SPEAK OUT THEIR ADMIRATION OR OPTAIN AN AUTOGRAPH FROM MR JACKSON.
ON BEHAVE OF THOIS FANS I REALL WAANT TO THANKS YOU GUYS (NOT) YOU JUST RUINED WHAT JUST MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE LAST CHANGE OF US T5O MEET MR JACKSON THIS CLOSE
IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES THIAS WOULD BE THE LAST TIME SO WE CAN ONLY PRAY AND HOPE THAT MR JACKSON WILL EVER AGAIN GIVE FANS ,AND I MEAN THE REAL FANS NOT A BUNCH OF OUT OR CONTROL IDIOTS, TO TALK TO HIM,

MARIE JOSEPHINE
MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PAGE
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london   mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 am

Poor MJ... I hope he's okay!
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london   mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:59 am

Thank you Marie Josephine, I support and agree 200% what you wrote...

Those idiots are not only dangerous for Michael but also are a disgrace and shouldn't be called fans...

A real fan RESPECT his/her idol privacy and mostly SECURITY!!!

Again thank you!

Pascale Smile
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london   mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mr jasckson mobbed by fans in london
Page 1 of 1