Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling on all MJ fans to help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
**Tink**

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Calling on all MJ fans to help! Empty
PostSubject: Calling on all MJ fans to help!   Calling on all MJ fans to help! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 6:43 am

Hey georgous MJ fans,

I need your help! I'm calling on all MJ fans to help get the 2006 World Music Awards, in which Michael Jackson attended, aired on channel seven in Australia but we need fans ringing up channel seven to request it! Ring up on Mon, Tue, Wend, thur and fri of this week but change your name and voice lol just so we show channel seven it's in great demand! Also you can contact them via online and by fax!

If we Leave it any later (contacting channel seven) than the 26th of Feb through to the first couple days of March, it won't be aired then, so we appreciate everyone who contributes! Smile

(If you are apart of any MJ forum, please post this there too!)

Here's the story;

The producers of the WMA's are trying to get channel seven to air the programe in Australia! So PLEASE request, request and REQUEST to channel seven! Even if you have to change your voice (lol) to call up several times, do so please! Out of ALL the years, the year that MJ is on the WMA's, channel 10 decided not to air the programe. So now, the producers, as told to me though a recent email, are trying to get channel seven to air the programe instead!

We need to though show it's in HUGE demand! So please esp to ALL Aussies & I don't care what part of the world you are from (lol), request it please on behalf of MJ and all us Aussies who want millions of Aussies to see positive coverege for once on our man since the horrible negative coverage of those terrible trial days! We NEED this coverage! So please help us out and request it to the following:

Call channel seven!!!: (This is the BEST way to get a fast response!)

(02) 8777 7777

Channel Seven contact info:

Seven News & Public Affairs websites:
Contact the website production team for 7news, Today Tonight, Sunrise and Weekend Sunrise.
Phone: 02 8777 7777 Fax: (02) 8777 7753

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/au/tv/cgi_feedback

Thank-you SO much!!! I can't tell you enough how much you all contributing in this would mean. xox Just 5 minutes of your time for Michael and his Aus fans is all we ask. Much love, hug's & kisses to all who help out. xox Also, as well as making phone calls, please use other sources as well, but change your name or something! lol So fax them through, post a feedback comment on the link I gave you requesting for channel seven to air the WMA's etc... Luv you all! xox

Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling on all MJ fans to help!   Calling on all MJ fans to help! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:15 am

Ye ill send a message
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female
Number of posts : 206
Name : MySpace
loaction : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling on all MJ fans to help!   Calling on all MJ fans to help! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:59 am

Woops, I guess I was a day late and a few dollars short! LOL I was gonna post this in my group, but I guess it's done now.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tinklovesmichael
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female
Number of posts : 206
Name : MySpace
loaction : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling on all MJ fans to help!   Calling on all MJ fans to help! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:29 am

Woops, I guess I was a day late and a few dollars short! LOL I was gonna post this in my group, but I guess it's done now.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tinklovesmichael
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling on all MJ fans to help!   Calling on all MJ fans to help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling on all MJ fans to help!
Page 1 of 1