Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about UTube movies and how they do it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female
Number of posts : 206
Name : MySpace
loaction : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Question about UTube movies and how they do it. Empty
PostSubject: Question about UTube movies and how they do it.   Question about UTube movies and how they do it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:48 pm

If u wanna make movies like on YouTube, do u have to have the DVD CD player in ur pc and own the movies? Like when they make the MJ/Frodo vids on Youtube, those kind and u put own song w/ them? I think my own pc has windows movie maker, but I still have never done it!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tinklovesmichael
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Question about UTube movies and how they do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about UTube movies and how they do it.   Question about UTube movies and how they do it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:37 pm

I have no bloody idea!!! For sure you need a dvd player in your computer to transfer the movie sequences you want, but i have no idea how to do it and I have IMove and IDVD in my Mac!!! LOL!

Anyone can help?

Maybe yu could ppm Bedessa because she made some and posted them in the Fan Art in MJFC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm

Question about UTube movies and how they do it.
Page 1 of 1