Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan
Registration date : 2007-02-01

MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Empty
PostSubject: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Michael Jackson's Latest Album Will Only Be Released Online

Michael Jackson's new album will be released online, his studio collaborator Will.I.Am has claimed. The Black Eyed Peas star is convinced the eccentric superstar is talented and famous enough to make his comeback record a hit through internet sales alone and doesn't need the backing of a major label.

He said: "Michael is the one act who doesn't need a record label. He can do it all through social networking sites."

Will.I.Am - who is behind hits like Shut Up and Where Is The Love - believes, despite Jackson's long absence from charts, the new record will be a huge success.

He said: "We sat there in Ireland writing song melodies that are gonna affect people emotionally and rhythms that are gonna make people dance."

Apart from Jackson, Will.I.Am - real name William James Adam Jr. - has collaborated with a host of top international music stars. His worked with rapper Busta Rhymes on The Big Bang album and collaborated with his Black Eyed Peas bandmate Fergie on her debut solo record The Dutchess.

What are your thoughts on this? I myself wouldn't mind if he did to be honest, as I would be thrilled at any new music he'd released.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 1:10 pm

I wouldnt mind but I dont think it will happen because he will severly reduce his market if he does
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

PostSubject: Re: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 5:38 pm

I don't think it's a good idea... There are still people that don't have online access (African areas for example) but could access the record if it was on CD... Nope... I don't like it... Where did you have that article? confused
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan

PostSubject: Re: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 6:56 pm

I got it from Myspace from a buddy who goes under the name "Jackson Fans" and posts like 10 bulletins a day, usually videos and the latest news, some of it tabloids, some of it seemingly legit.

And you're right Mandy, his sales wouldn't be as much since the album would be online and people would just download the album rather than buy it. If there's any musician who deserves the money, it's Michael Jackson.

And Pas, you are also correct, I believe most of the African continent is without access to the internet, and that they would either have to go elsewhere to buy it, or buy bootleg copies of it.
Back to top Go down
Kacsers44
Kacsers44

Female
Number of posts : 13
Name : Kacie
loaction : PA, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 am

I think its a very bad is idea and it doesnt sound true at all. However since its MJ and hes known for starting new trends..who knows?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?   MJ's new album to be released online ONLY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ's new album to be released online ONLY?
Page 1 of 1