Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty huge story(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mawders
mawders

Female
Number of posts : 19
Name : Sara Ann Mawdsley Ralphson
loaction : Wigan, England, land of pies within Europe, World, Universe...thing
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Pretty huge story(s) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:46 pm

I'll post general bit off of my current novel Goodness Gracious Great Balls Of Fire here every now and again cos I know it'll get boring after a while. It is based entirely on a relationship with Michael and I plan to write a further two more books along with these two. Anyway, introduction. . .

Authors note
Yet again, for Michael, for the hopes and dreams he gives me. For Broccoli Branch (AKA Catrina), for the inspiration and decisions you made for me. And particularly for my grandfather, you may not be here when this gets published but you gave me a great range of vocabulary and always believed in me, I love you so much.

And for you, readers. You’ll laugh and you’ll cry, you scream and you’ll shout, you will piss yourself laughing in the middle of the airport/school/train station/bus station ect but mostly, you’ll get a teeny tiny bit depressed cos lots of things go down in this book, things that do actually and unfortunately happen to young mothers and fathers. Be brave, be strong and be alive!

Dedicated to James Brown, 25/12/06
“Say it loud, I’m black and I’m proud”
And also Merlot, Pas’/Cathys beautiful puddy tat
RIP and sleep tight

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelseyes.piczo.com
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:54 pm

oooh post more soon !
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
mawders
mawders

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:59 pm

I will. Amanda will you make me another siggie? either Dirty Diana or TWYMMF? Or BOTDF, please.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 2:00 pm

ye sure ill do it!
Back to top Go down
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Awwww Mawders... Thanks for the dedication.. I love you girl! Pretty huge story(s) Wub
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 pm

keep em comming mawders! Wink
Back to top Go down
mawders
mawders

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Wedding hee hee
9:26 am
They’re ready, I’m ready, they wanna see me, I wanna see them and Lordy, Paris is going apeshit again. I sighed, took my bouquet and walked out of my room, a smile painted on my face. All of them squealed and jumped around me.
“Alright, alright you guys, we gotta go now” and Cath repeated me and followed me into the hallway of the apartment building, into elevator and downstairs to the awaiting cars. Paris, Rebbie and Janet went in one, me and Cathy in the other. We set off to Neverland, Cathy squealing away and me being deadly quiet.
“Sal, are you alright?”
“Me? I’m fine, I’m fine, totally fine”
“Are you sure? You’re all white and sweaty”
“No, I’m not sweaty am I?” I checked myself.
“Not really”
“Then why did you say that?”
“Cos I just. . .I don’t know”
“Mmm”
“Is that you can say?”
“Mmm”
“Sal, c’mon, what’s up?”
“OK, alright. . .I took one of your contraceptive injections”
“Why?”
“Cos Michael wants to start trying for a kid I’m just not ready”
“Alright, stop lying”
“I’m telling the truth”
“I know you are but that isn’t the reason why you’re feeling the way you are”
“Well. . .”
We were travelling through Neverland now, down the track that lead to beach. I was going through everything in my mind. Meeting Michael, sleeping with Michael, carrying his baby, saying yes to his proposals, both of them, everything. I just yelled to the driver to “STOP!” and I jumped out the car and started to go in the opposite direction, back up the track to main Neverland. Cathy jumped out after me and followed me. I wanted to get away from her so I lent against a tree and threw off my shoes, hoisted up my dress and started to run.
“Sal! Sal, wait!” she was running too. Bloody hell, fast runner. She’d caught up to me and grabbed my arm and stopped me. “Alright, I’m sick of this now, what the hell is up?”
“Nothing!”
“If nothing is up you wouldn’t be doing this, what the hell is up?!”
“Can’t you guess?! I’ve got bloody cold feet” she looked down at my shoeless feet.
“Well, obviously if you don’t have shoes”
“You know what I mean”
“Sal, Michael made me promise you’d walk down that aisle”
“Why the hell did you promise him that?”
“Cos he loves you and I love you and I want the best for you and Michael is the best. Anyway, the Jacksons are a big family and lets face it, what you need now is a big family”
“God Cathy, why do you do this to me?”
“What, shrink you?”
“Yeah”
“Cos I love you and this is your big chance for happiness. I know it may be scary right now but once you’ve said “I do” it will be the nicest feeling ever, you know it will”
“I know now you’ve told me”
“So, what it gonna be?”
I hesitated for a moment or two before saying “Lets go back to the car”
“What about your shoes?”
“Leave em, they don’t matter”
“OK” she linked my arm and took me back to the car. When we set off I actually smiled honestly, not a fake one and I gave an excited giggle. Cathy put her arm around me and said “You’ll do alright, kid” just as we stopped at the top of the aisle. Janet and Rebbie and Paris were already at the bottom, waiting for Cath to join them and Michael and Prince and Chris (best men). Cath looked at me, smiled and got out and helped me out. Michael stepped back and smiled. Cath looked at me and hugged me and walked me down the aisle. We agreed she’d give me away, something different. And when we reached the arch she let go, took my bouquet and stood behind me and Michael as we stepped into the arch. Michael had hold of my hands and looked deeply into my eyes and I just about melted inside. Then the reverend started to speak.
“Dearly beloved, we gathered here today to witness the joining of Michael and Sara in holy matrimony. I will ask now, if anyone does have a reason that these two shalt not be wed please, speak now or forever hold your peace” we waited for a few moments before he started speaking again “Alright then. Michael, if you would please begin with your vows”. Michael nodded and began.
“Sal, I have waited forever to find you, my love and now I have, I never want to let you go. I would give my love, my soul and my heart for you if you say yes today, I love you Sal, always have, always will” God, I felt like I was gonna puke as he pushed the ring up my finger.
“Sara, if you would please proceed with your vows” the reverend intervened. I sighed, tightened my grip on Michaels hand and began.
“Michael, I’ve waited thirteen years for this day and now it’s here, I want it to last forever. You’re my moon, my Luna star, my earth and my planets and I can’t wait to be a part of your life, your children’s life. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you so much” and I pushed the ring up his finger and we turned to face the rev. He cleared his throat and began again.
“Michael, do you take Sara in sickness and in health, in richer and through poorer, through worst and through better till death due you part only for you to be reunited in heaven?”
“I do”
“And do you Sara, take Michael in sickness and in health, in richer and through poorer, through worst and through better till death due you part only for you to be reunited in heaven?”
“I do”
“You shall now wash each others hands in holy water to rid you of any sins or secrets” and we did and looked at each other and smiled. I have a really bad urge to snog him. The rev smiled and said “Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you Mr and Mrs Michael Joseph Jackson” and they clapped as he said “You may now kiss the bride”. Michael put his hands in the same place when we did the rehearsal wedding and kissed me, full frontal. When we broke away he said “Why aren’t you wearing shoes?” and I replied “Long story, little time” and I announced to the crowd “If you will go to the east of the beach the reception will be held there, and thank you for attending the ceremony, we hope you enjoyed watching us get married as much as we enjoyed getting married” and then Cath passed me my bouquet and started to chant for me to throw it. I did and surprise surprise, Prince caught it and the guests got up and threw confetti and blew bubbles as we ran down the aisle to the awaiting limo. Once in there James drove is back to Neverland to get changed out of our wedding clothes and into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty huge story(s)   Pretty huge story(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty huge story(s)
Page 1 of 1