Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jackson alledgedly planning makeover

Go down 
+2
TheGlove
Juan Martinez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Empty
PostSubject: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:55 pm

Michael Jackson is planning a massive image makeover, that could turn him into a muscle-bound, shaven-headed rapper.
From a myspace fansite:

The troubled pop superstar discussed his comeback with DJ Whoo Kid when the pair met in the Gulf state of Bahrain, where Jackson has been living since he was acquitted of child molestation last year (05).

Whoo Kid was quick to offer his advice.

He tells website MTV, "I told him he needs to cut his hair, get some million-dollar earrings, get a million-dollar watch and take all them spaceship clothes off.

"He said, 'I have to change my whole outlook.' He said he was trying to work out."

Whoo Kid is currently planning a collaboration between Jackson and 50 Cent, after the singer revealed he wants to work with the rapper.

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
TheGlove
Thriller
TheGlove

Male
Number of posts : 67
Name : Liam
loaction : England
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:57 am

I can't see that been true lol!
Back to top Go down
lambada
Bad
lambada

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 4:45 am

That is so ridicilous!!!If that was true I think Michael is in a big depression and needed seroius help.lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:05 pm

ewwwww no thats not michael!!! rolling

The only way i could ever see him doing something stupid like that would be for a best or something!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
Kitty Dildder

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Juan Martinez wrote:
Michael Jackson is planning a massive image makeover, that could turn him into a muscle-bound, shaven-headed rapper.
From a myspace fansite:

The troubled pop superstar discussed his comeback with DJ Whoo Kid when the pair met in the Gulf state of Bahrain, where Jackson has been living since he was acquitted of child molestation last year (05).

Whoo Kid was quick to offer his advice.

He tells website MTV, "I told him he needs to cut his hair, get some million-dollar earrings, get a million-dollar watch and take all them spaceship clothes off.

"He said, 'I have to change my whole outlook.' He said he was trying to work out."

Whoo Kid is currently planning a collaboration between Jackson and 50 Cent, after the singer revealed he wants to work with the rapper.

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

This was a gosip article come out months ago when he was still in barain. It was all just stupid rumor.

Kitty

lol!
Back to top Go down
ShortlilladylovesMichael

Female
Number of posts : 19
Name : Heather
loaction : Richmond Hill,Ontario Canada
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:41 pm

Such a silly silly rumour rolling rolling rolling rolling . I seriously doubt that Michael would ever shave off all that beautiful long brown hair.........Cut it or trim it yes. But not shave.
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm

Exactly.. just garbe all the way around... Mj doesn't need to anything but be himself.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson alledgedly planning makeover   Jackson alledgedly planning makeover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson alledgedly planning makeover
Page 1 of 1