Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female
Number of posts : 206
Name : MySpace
loaction : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Empty
PostSubject: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:21 am

Very sad, but beautiful LotR vid...u'l see lotsa these from me. I love LotR as will be really obvious, and HP and other movies too...but this is a start!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Q5-ij7GfU
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tinklovesmichael
lambada
Bad
lambada

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Siena,who is more attracted to you,Michael or Frodo?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:06 pm

Im gona move this into multi media ok
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:10 pm

whoever made this should be shot!!!!

<object><param></param><param></param></object>
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 6:31 am

No kidding!! I really was disappointed to hear PJ wouldn't be doing the movie...but NLC really did him a bad turn.
Back to top Go down
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 4:26 pm

Any reasons why he won't do the Hobbit? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
SienaJackson
Dangerous poster!
SienaJackson

Female

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 pm

I'll have to find the article, but something to do w/ money and rights, but I'll find the article and post it or send it to u. Here it is:

Shaye: New Line Blacklists Jackson

In the latest comment in the controversy surrounding a proposed movie based on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit, New Line head Robert Shaye told SCI FI Wire in no uncertain terms that the studio won't work with Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson on that film or any other film. Ever. At least not as long as Shaye is in charge.

Shaye's comments marked the first time a New Line executive has commented publicly on the fracas since Jackson announced that he has pulled out of the project and also appears to harden New Line's position against Jackson.

"I do not want to make a movie with somebody who is suing me," Shaye—New Line's chief executive officer—said in an interview on Jan. 5 while promoting The Last Mimzy, a New Line family fantasy that marks his first time in a director's chair since 1990's Book of Love. "It will never happen during my watch."

Jackson had told TheOneRing.net in November that he and partner Fran Walsh were bowing out after New Line, which produced the Rings films and has production rights to The Hobbit, told them the studio was moving ahead with the project without them. Jackson has said he won't discuss The Hobbit until a lawsuit against New Line over Rings accounting practices was settled.

As far as Shaye is concerned, Jackson is no longer welcome. "There's a kind of arrogance," Shaye said. "Not that I don't think Peter is a good filmmaker and that he hasn't contributed significantly to filmography and made three very good movies. And I don't even expect him to say 'thank you' for having me make it happen and having New Line make it happen. But to think that I, as a functionary in [a] company that has been around for a long time, but is now owned by a very big conglomerate, would care one bit about trying to cheat the guy, ... he's either had very poor counsel or is completely misinformed and myopic to think that I care whether I give him [anything]."

Shaye, who was also an executive producer on the Rings films, added: "He got a quarter of a billion dollars paid to him so far, justifiably, according to contract, completely right, and this guy, who already has received a quarter of a billion dollars, turns around without wanting to have a discussion with us and sues us and refuses to discuss it unless we just give in to his plan. I don't want to work with that guy anymore. Why would I? So the answer is he will never make any movie with New Line Cinema again while I'm still working for the company."

Shaye said that many of the Rings trilogy actors "suddenly, because, I'm guessing, of Peter's complaint," have declined to participate in celebrating New Line's 40th anniversary. "I'm incredibly offended," he said. "I don't care about Peter Jackson anymore. He wants to have another $100 million or $50 million, whatever he's suing us for. He doesn't want to sit down and talk about it. He thinks that we owe him something after we've paid him over a quarter of a billion dollars. ... Cheers, Peter."

New Line's hardened position against Jackson isn't the end of the story, of course. MGM, which owns the distribution rights to The Hobbit, on Nov. 20 told Variety through a spokesman that "the matter of Peter Jackson directing the Hobbit films is far from closed."

In his own online statement, Jackson said that New Line executive Mark Ordesky, who shepherded the Rings trilogy, argued that New Line is dumping Jackson because the studio has a "limited time option" on the film rights, obtained from Saul Zaentz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!   Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siena's YouTubes...Mandy u can move this if needbe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Online :: The king of pop! :: Multimedia-
Jump to: