Michael Jackson Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE!. GET POSTING AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN INTO THE CHATBOX!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?

Go down 
+13
R&B Junkie
MJ_junkie86
lambada
sheye_lioncourt
Edessa
SamLuvzMichael
Bec
Juan Martinez
jenny<3michael
Pascalou
EssenceOfMagic
TheGlove
Amanda
17 posters

Do you think forums should post pictures of the children without their masks?
Yes
Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Vote_lcap56%Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
No
Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Vote_lcap44%Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female
Number of posts : 412
Name : Amanda
loaction : Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Empty
PostSubject: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:13 am

I wanted to get your views on this
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com
TheGlove
Thriller
TheGlove

Male
Number of posts : 67
Name : Liam
loaction : England
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 am

I voted yes! I think people should know! That's all i have got to say Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:42 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 am

just to let u guys know that im not actually going to post pictures here. Just asking if you think its right that forums are doing it?
Back to top Go down
EssenceOfMagic
EssenceOfMagic

Female
Number of posts : 13
loaction : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 5:33 am

Well aslong as they have been put out in the media with permission by Michael, and if he's happy with it then ofcourse!
Back to top Go down
Pascalou
Bad
Pascalou

Female
Number of posts : 121
Name : Pascale
loaction : Québec City, Canada (French Canada), North America, Earth (3rd rock), Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:33 am

I said Yes for the only reason that those kids should start to have a normal life!!! I mean Michael is not the only celebrity with kids... And the danger of having the kids kidnapped is as hight for Michael, Madonna, Sting (they are now grown up though!) etc...
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
jenny<3michael
jenny<3michael

Female
Name : jennifer macrae

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:48 am

I personally would like to see pics, but i think that it should be up to their daddy, michael!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:11 am

Yes i think they are old enough to face it now!
Back to top Go down
Juan Martinez
Dangerous poster!
Juan Martinez

Male
Number of posts : 216
Name : Juan

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:03 am

Yes, I do think they should be posted. Especially if th epics have been released themselves, I say why not?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljackson.editboard.com/index.htm
Bec
Thriller
Bec

Female
Number of posts : 63
Name : Bec
loaction : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:54 pm

i said no. only coz i dont think michael wants them to be.
if the kids keep up the no face wearing then i think it would be all good.

hecka good looking kids
Back to top Go down
SamLuvzMichael
Thriller
SamLuvzMichael

Female
Number of posts : 79
Name : Samantha
loaction : Auckland,New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 pm

I say yes ONLY if michael says its OK!!!
it's michaels decision lol....

dance 2
Back to top Go down
Bec
Thriller
Bec

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 pm

im the only loser who said no lol

i dont care.

i said no because thats what michael wants at the moment. if he says then thats fine

p.s...pas...i consider my life to be normal and im not splashed all over magazines.

if i were i would consider my life a little less normal. thats probably what michael wants for his kids. he knows what the media can say about people. he probably wants his kids to be mature enough to make their own decision as he was thrust into it
Back to top Go down
Edessa

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:18 am

HA.
I love how I said no..and then scrolled down to read and BEC is the only one.
Wow.
That was amazing.

I said NO because michael DOESNT want them to.
I heard that he was on the news the other day and that he was reallly upset about it.
He said that when his kids get to a certain age, and if they feel like they're sick of hiding, he'll let them choose.
Back to top Go down
Bec
Thriller
Bec

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:26 am

Edessa wrote:
HA.
I love how I said no..and then scrolled down to read and BEC is the only one.
Wow.
That was amazing.

I said NO because michael DOESNT want them to.
I heard that he was on the news the other day and that he was reallly upset about it.
He said that when his kids get to a certain age, and if they feel like they're sick of hiding, he'll let them choose.

coz we're twins

thats what thought he might do

maybe michaels our triplet eddy
Back to top Go down
SamLuvzMichael
Thriller
SamLuvzMichael

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:12 am

same here,
i can't really say cause it is up to michael and his children...
if he says yes then YES if he says no then NO lol as easy as that!!

hahah
dance1 dance 2 dance 3
Back to top Go down
jenny<3michael
jenny<3michael

Female
Name : jennifer macrae

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 am

Bec, i said no, indirectly, michael jackson obviously doesnt want the pictures of his children released, and therefore, i dont think they should be posted!!!

dance 2
Back to top Go down
Bec
Thriller
Bec

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:54 pm

ya most of you said that.

but i meant actually voted no

havent seen you for yonks jen how are ya
Back to top Go down
sheye_lioncourt

Female
Number of posts : 3
loaction : under your bed
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 7:30 am

i voted yes but i am really unsure. i want to see them but if mj doesnt want them to be seen then i dont think the pics should be posted.but i do believe they could be mentally scarred if mj keeps blankets over their heads all their life. i would get the impression that i was ugly if my mom put blankets over my face. i would probably go on a fuck the world spree and go insane.:-l[/img]
Back to top Go down
TheGlove
Thriller
TheGlove

Male
Number of posts : 67
Name : Liam
loaction : England

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 am

sheye_lioncourt wrote:
i voted yes but i am really unsure. i want to see them but if mj doesnt want them to be seen then i dont think the pics should be posted.

Amen to that! Agree completley
Back to top Go down
SamLuvzMichael
Thriller
SamLuvzMichael

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 4:36 pm

hahahahahahaha
i sooooo agree lol....
NICE!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
lambada
Bad
lambada

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 4:55 am

See it as they were your children.I would say no,at least for now.
This kids are much more bigger target than from any other celebrity kid.
Back to top Go down
MJ_junkie86

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:58 pm

i voted yes, only because im greedy tho, and i wanna see the kids.

BUT, lemme tell u a story.
my mum and brother who are white, went to pakistan with my mums husband, who is pakistani.
my little bro, who is 11, ended up in tears more than once, coz everyone was staring at him coz he was different, everyone would come up and touch their skin coz they had never seen a white person b4.

this was really scary for him, he thought everyone was lookin at him coz he done something werong.

now imagin that instead of a few people lookin at u, u have hundreds of screaming people u dont know, callin ur name, callin ur dads name, shouting and grabbing at u, takin ur picture, tryin to get close to u.

imagin how scary that is for a kid. it was scary for my bro, and hes just no body, imagin being the kids of one of the most famous men alive.

i think the masks add the security for the kids that they cant be seen.

but in this situation, the kids looked calm, they werent being grabbed, so i think its ok to show without the mask.

ok basically, i understand the masks when the kids are in danger (of the crazy fans)
and i thik that what MJ has started to do, not cover the faces when they are not being crowded, is also good.

boy that was long, i hope it makes sense to u

MJ
Back to top Go down
R&B Junkie
R&B Junkie

Female
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:14 pm

[quote="jenny<3michael"]I personally would like to see pics, but i think that it should be up to their daddy, michael!!

I agree with you It should be up to michael[img]https://servimg.com/view/11057017/2
Back to top Go down
R&B Junkie
R&B Junkie

Female
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:16 pm

It is up to Michael he is there father ofter all
Back to top Go down
sharon007
sharon007

Female
Number of posts : 6
Name : Sharon
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 5:53 am

i said no because if Michaels dosent want them on the internet then we shouldnt spread them around after all the forums will get intouble for doing that and i dont want this one to close because of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moonball
Annie
Rock with you
Annie

Female
Number of posts : 27
Name : Ana Catarina Monteiro
loaction : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 am

I voted No. I want to see their pictures, but I don't think we should post them. Michael told us not t do it, so we should respect that.
Oh...but they are really cute... Razz
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:08 am

true and i will respect your views. I wont post them
Back to top Go down
Kacsers44
Kacsers44

Female
Name : Kacie
loaction : PA, USA
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:18 pm

ok so I know that this goes against everything that everyone was just saying and I know that pictures will not be posted. But can I see the picture on another site???
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 2:33 am

They did have pics on mjfc but they were removed.

If you want to see them try googling it
Back to top Go down
I Love You Most

Female
Number of posts : 14
Name : Jessie
loaction : Hong Kong
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:23 am

Basically forum should not post the unmasked photos cos Micheal did not want.

But I voted "Yes" cos I think most popular would like to see the children Smile laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?   Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michaels children unmasked, should pics be posted?
Page 1 of 1